We’re looking for an SEO rock star!
We’re searching for a search engine optimization (SEO) specialist that loves to help businesses grow. This person also enjoys client interaction, and can knowledgeably inform and guide clients through the ever-changing landscape of search engine rankings.
Suite Edge is a marketing and business development company focusing on ECommerce companies and small to medium-sized localized businesses.
We offer a complete suite of software and managed services to provide companies with a competitive edge in the ever-evolving digital world. In addition, to help our clients succeed in their growth, we work with them in both the capacity of a business growth strategy consultant and as their marketing department instead of an outsourced ad agency.
Our holistic approach combining world-class software and services helps companies increase their brand awareness and customer reach.
We aim to help companies grow to their potential; we do this primarily with online brand identity and awareness and provide software, systems, and a specialized marketing & SEO service team.
Our clients and company’s ongoing success depends on our specialized team, which reflects our core values: being customer-obsessed and embracing transparent and open-minded collaboration while pursuing continuous learning and improvement.
While every one of our team members possesses their own God-given talents and particular skill sets, We work together to create a Marketing and Business Development Dream Team for every one of our clients and their unique businesses.
Why Work With Us?
Our team is a small but rapidly-growing bunch full of amazing people who love to help each other. If you’re looking for just more work, look elsewhere. Working at Suite Edge is FUN and full of opportunities to grow.
What We’re Looking For
As a Website SEO Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and executing effective search engine optimization strategies to enhance our client’s website visibility, organic traffic, and search engine rankings across the main search engines, primarily Google.
In addition to the core responsibilities outlined in the description, a crucial aspect of your role will be performing holistic SEO audits, maintaining website performance SEO, and continually developing on-site and off-site SEO initiatives.
You will work closely with our client account manager and cross-functional teams to optimize our client websites and create an exceptional user experience while ensuring compliance with industry best practices and search engine guidelines.
As an SEO Specialist, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Implement tailored SEO strategies for each website, considering the audience and business objectives.
- Conduct keyword research for relevant and high-traffic keywords aligned with the target audience and SEO goals.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to assess SEO strategy effectiveness.
- Write high-quality website content, including blog posts, page content, and descriptions.
- Update content and website links for optimization and higher search engine rankings.
- Perform comprehensive website audits, analyzing technical SEO, content quality, user experience, and performance.
- Optimize website content using keywords, meta tags, and on-page SEO best practices.
- Collaborate with the content team to create SEO-friendly, engaging content.
- Monitor and analyze website performance using SEO tools (e.g., Moz, SEM Rush) and Google Analytics, providing reports and insights.
- Stay updated on industry trends and search engine algorithm updates.
- Work with the web development team to implement SEO recommendations.
- Conduct competitor analysis to identify opportunities.
- Develop and manage link-building strategies to increase domain authority and backlinks.
- Integrate SEO strategies with broader marketing initiatives.
- Assist in implementing Generative AI tests and proofs of concept from an SEO perspective.
Two to three years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
Experience with one or more of the following SEO Software Tools: SEM Rush, Ahrefs, MOZ, Ubersuggest
We offer 7 paid holidays (one of which is a day of your choice on your birthday week)
After 90 Days, full-time employees will receive 10 PTO days/year.
We encourage and support the personal skillset growth of all of our employees!
We understand that our greatest strength lies in the strengths of our team. Suite Edge provides in-house and 3rd party training, continual education, and even certifications when needed!
Please add the phrase “I’m the one” at the top of your cover letter in the application below.