We’re looking for a web development rock star!
We’re searching for a social media specialist that loves to create fun and engaging content across multiple social media platforms. This person also LOVES client interaction, and can knowledgeably inform and guide clients through the ever-changing social media landscape.
Suite Edge is a marketing and business development company focusing on ECommerce companies and small to medium-sized localized businesses.
We offer a complete suite of software and managed services to provide companies with a competitive edge in the ever-evolving digital world. In addition, to help our clients succeed in their growth, we work with them in both the capacity of a business growth strategy consultant and as their marketing department instead of an outsourced ad agency.
Our holistic approach combining world-class software and services helps companies increase their brand awareness and customer reach.
We aim to help companies grow to their potential; we do this primarily with online brand identity and awareness and provide software, systems, and a specialized marketing & SEO service team.
Our clients and company’s ongoing success depends on our specialized team, which reflects our core values: being customer-obsessed and embracing transparent and open-minded collaboration while pursuing continuous learning and improvement.
While every one of our team members possesses their own God-given talents and particular skill sets, We work together to create a Marketing and Business Development Dream Team for every one of our clients and their unique businesses.
Why Work With Us?
Our team is a small but rapidly-growing bunch full of amazing people who love to help each other. If you’re looking for just more work, look elsewhere. Working at Suite Edge is FUN and full of opportunities to grow.
What We’re Looking For
As a developer, you would manage all aspects of the websites and website app development.
This position would require someone with experience in developing code solutions for specialized website functionalities. Primarily utilizing WordPress and Shopify platforms.
Excellent grammar, written and verbal communication skills
- WordPress expertise, including themes, plugins, and custom theme development.
- API and Web-Hook integration skills for third-party services.
- HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge, with responsive design and preprocessors.
- An understanding of Database management, particularly MySQL and SQL query optimization.
- Experience in Formidable Forms development
- Proficiency in Git and version control workflows.
- Security awareness and regular WordPress updates.
- Performance optimization techniques, including caching and CDNs.
- Ensuring cross-browser compatibility.
- Creating responsive web designs.
- Effective communication with stakeholders.
- Comprehensive testing and quality assurance.
- Understanding SEO principles for on-page optimization.
- Knowledge of web hosting and server management.
- Proficient in PHP, including custom code and knowledge of PHP frameworks, is a plus.
- Shopify Development utilizing “Liquid.”
- Experience with Laravel or React frameworks
We offer 7 paid holidays (one of which is a day of your choice on your birthday week)
After 90 Days, full-time employees will receive 10 PTO days/year.
We encourage and support the personal skillset growth of all of our employees!
We understand that our greatest strength lies in the strengths of our team. Suite Edge provides in-house and 3rd party training, continual education, and even certifications when needed!
Please add the phrase “I’m the one” at the top of your cover letter in the application below.