Blog Writer / Copywriter
Who We Are
Suite Edge is a marketing and business development company with a focus on small to medium-sized companies. We offer a complete suite of software and services to provide companies a strong competitive edge in the ever-evolving digital world. We work together with our clients to help them grow more in the role of a business growth consultant working closely as their marketing department as opposed to an outsourced ad agency.
Our holistic approach combining world-class software and services has helped many companies increase their brand awareness and customer reach.
Our purpose is to help companies grow into their potential; we do this primarily with online brand identity and awareness, as well as provide software, systems, and a specialized marketing team service.
The company’s ongoing success depends on our employees-a diverse team of people that reflect our core values: being customer-obsessed, embracing transparent and open-minded collaboration while pursuing continuous learning and improvement.
What You’ll Do
As a copywriter, your primary responsibilities will include:
• Regularly produce various types of content, primarily blogs but may also include website content. Our copywriters may occasionally be called on their beautiful creative minds to write for email campaigns and Ad copy that increases engagement and drives leads
• Maintaining best SEO practices while creating engaging content that expands our client’s digital footprint
• Edit content produced by other team members
• Collaborate with clients and other team members to create an innovative and cohesive brand voice
• Consistently meet scheduled publish deadlines
What We Look For
The ideal candidate would possess a high level of creativity, excellent grammar, and communication skills, with the ability to work closely with clients and colleagues. They would also be detail-oriented with a commitment to accuracy and timeliness. We prefer a strong writing portfolio and relevant work experience. However, a bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, or another related field is also acceptable.
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
• Detail Oriented and Committed to Accuracy and Meeting Deadlines
• The Ability to Use Data-Driven Insights to Write Better Material
• The Desire to Learn, Grow, and Collaborate with Clients and Colleagues if necessary
Nice to Haves:
• Knowledge of internet marketing tactics including SEO, email marketing, and web analytics
• Experience using Canva (for blog illustrations)
This is an ideal position for the right skill candidate who also needs to work from home remotely.